The Very Helpful Baking Soda

Thursday, October 16, 2008
Posted by Pearl

I read an article about the benefits of Baking Soda, and I was really amazed to find out about the 20 Things You Didn't Know About Baking Soda.

About two months ago, when I had coughs and colds, my supervisor in the office gave me a box of baking soda, and she asked me to pour one tablespoon in a glass of warm water and drink it straight. At first, I didn't want to try it, but she was insistent, and she assured me that I will feel better afterwards. And she was right! I really felt better. The taste wasn't that bad either, it was just as if I drank a glass of Hydrite -- the medicine for rehydration, it was salty but tolerable.

So, when I saw this article, I got really excited to try out the tips that was listed there, because again, these will help me in my quest for living frugally.

Labels: ,

0 comments: