I'm Promoting This Blog!

Thursday, October 16, 2008
Posted by Pearl

I've had this blog for a long time, but I wasn't really promoting it.

It was only last July when I really started to update it again when I noticed that it got a PR 2 from Google. I thought to myself, why not give it more attention by updating it more regularly. But still, since I was busy with my other blog, I really couldn't find the time to make appropriate posts here, until again, the last time when Google updated the page rankings, I saw that this blog was given a PR 3.

I was really surprised! I didn't know why, but probably because of the keywords that I used here? I really don't know because I'm not so familiar yet with SEO.

So, now, I think I really should get serious since although this blog has a PR 3, it actually doesn't have much traffic except the Entrecard users and those who searched Google using the keywords "living on one income" because this blog actually has the No. 1 spot in Google.

Now, what do I do? How can I increase my site traffic? I thought of having a blog giveaway, but how do I start one?

From the other blogs that I visited, I noticed that they are giving away Cash through Paypal plus EC credits. I think I will also start on that. And I don't want also to make it difficult for my visitors to join, it should be easy enough and wouldn't take too much of their time.

Well, I'll finalize the details and will post about it in a day or two, so watch out for it!

0 comments: