How to Have a Successful Garage Sale

Thursday, October 16, 2008
Posted by Pearl

A few months back, I scoured my cabinets for the things that I could sell via Ebay and through the E-Mall in my office.

It was a success because I was able to sell a lot of items which are no longer used around our house. But I also got lots of calls from my officemates wondering why I was selling a lot of items in our E-Mall, and they thought I was already leaving for abroad.

What I've been meaning to do is to set-up a Garage Sale in our own, well, garage at home. I don't think this one is easy, unlike just taking photos of the items and uploading it to Ebay. I think it takes a lot of time in preparation, setting-up, and cleaning up at the end of the day.

I just saw an article regarding this: How to Have a Successful Garage Sale. These are just some useful tips on setting-up a garage sale at home. Although, to be honest, I still have to use these tips for my own garage sale, I'm sharing these with you now, just in case you have plans of doing it this coming semestral break.

Labels:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A garage sale is a great way to clean up a house. Be sure to post your sale at a free online garage sale. After the sale you can still sell the valuable left-overs in your own online garage sale.

Good Luck