My top 10 entrecard droppers for the month of August

Friday, September 5, 2008
Posted by Pearl

This blog has been around for more than a year, but I never really took the time to update it regularly. But lately, i've decided to make a go and network with other moms in the blogosphere. And then I came across the wonders of the Entrecard, so, I decided to try it out and put the widget in my sidebar. My traffic increased a bit so I thought to myself, not bad at all. So now, I'm into this EC thing and I would like to thank my Top 10 EC droppers for the month of August --- actually, it's not for an entire month because I've been a member of the Entrecard for I think just barely 3 weeks, but I'm acknowledging them anyway in this post. Here goes:






Thanks a lot!



Labels:

2 comments:

savvysuzie said...

Thanks for the nod! I've enjoyed stopping by :o)

Anonymous said...

great. count me in for next month ;)