Personal Checks

Thursday, August 28, 2008
Posted by Pearl

In my family’s quest for living on one income, we really have to be creative in trying to come up with solutions for our everyday struggle. And we’ve found ways on how to make some aspects of our life more fun but at the same time with focus. It is with this goal in mind that in coping up with the bills and payables in our household, we’ve come to rely on preparing personal checks in advance and putting these in envelops just so everything is well-accounted for. So, to make this a little bit more encouraging, I thought of browsing the web for companies which offer personal checks printing.

I did my usual rounds until I
found one website that prints personal checks. I browsed around and it was really awesome because instead of using the boring checks that my bank issues, I can really choose from a wide array of designs that the carouselchecks offers. What’s more amazing are the photo checks that they offer. I can give them any photo that I want to be printed in my checks and voila! I already have personalized personal checks to show off to my friends. I can even order different sets of photo checks every month to feature my kids, my african lovebirds, or what else, a family picture perhaps.

These
checks will surely reflect your personality because you get to choose whatever design you want, or whatever will suit your mood for the moment. You can be assured that their designs are unique and are copyrighted and licensed by its artist designers. They offer several themed designs, and you have over 125 choices. Actually they don’t just offer personal checks, but rather, they also offer business checks, like payroll checks and accounts payable checks, so it’s actually a one-stop-shop for all your needs. So, if you have a business, you can also order business checks from them.

Ordering is very easy. You can just order checks online and it’s faster and even more economical than if you will order your checks from your bank.
Economical because you actually save more if you order your checks from them instead of from your bank. And don’t worry about reordering because their goal is to keep their customers for life that’s why they assure their clients that they will give them the same price in case of reorders.

And in case you’re concerned about the support that you need, they offer several ways for you to contact them, either through email, live chat, telephone number, fax number, and they even have their mailing address in their website. Now, that’s what you call service deluxe.

Labels:

0 comments: